General Membership Rules
- All club members should be a residence of Ramon Magsaysay, Zamboanga del Sur or employed within.
- Club memberhip fees of ₱50.00 only.
- Members may invite guests to play and may be subject to drop-in fees of ₱50.00 per entrance.
- Members should pay monthly dues of ₱100.00 for employed and ₱50.00 for student.
Dates and Times
- All club activity is to take place during scheduled dates and time, as posted.
- Guests can play anytime upon the availability of the gymnasium, with the RM Racquettes members.
- Uniform should be worn every SATURDAY.
- Members are encouraged to provide their own badminton equipment for play.
- Feather shuttlecock are provided by the Club but it should be payment first policy amounting ₱70.00 each.
- Members may also use their own shuttlecock if they wish.
- Posts and nets are provided by the club.
- Participating members should dress in appropriate attire for playing badminton.
- Shirts must be worn.
- Shoes must be worn.
- Playing while wearing slippers and pants is stricly prohibited.
- The 21 point rally system will be used to score sets; however, players are welcome to also use the 35 rally scoring system if agreed upon.
- Single games are played to encourage participation from players.
- Multi set matches are permitted if attendance is low and court availability permits.
- On busy evenings, doubles matches are preferred.
- Single matches are encouraged if attendance permits.
- No referees or line judges are available – an honor system applies.
- Respect between members is to be maintained at all times.
- Abusive, violent and harassing behavior (physical, verbal, visual, etc.) will not be tolerated at any time.
- Club president reserves the right to eject, or banish members who exhibit inappropriate behavior.
Set up/ Take Down
- Upon arrival members should proceed to set up posts and badminton nets.
- Court should be swept prior to play.
- At the end of the evening all nets and posts are to be taken down.
- Gymnasium should be checked to ensure no equipment is left out or left behind.